When u comes out to ur Parents ...... Part 1

It's really hard to come out to ur parents about ur sexuality as compared to straight couples ..... I really don't know why straight couples want scare about their love I really didn't get yet what matters them ....
Actually speaking about same sex love it's very hard to tell our parents , cause they think that it can't happen , how their generation will go ahead, how their daughter or son will have baby if they r gay or lesbian or transgender ...... And many more questions we get .

But what we do it's matter alot to not accept us ....
We give up on them , we dont give time to our parents to think to accept us , we also want a quick resolution from them that they have to accept us now only .... Ain't gonna happen....
While coming out to my Parents was as usual full of dispute , arguments and fighting .....
Only my mom accepted m 50% . Why is so  ? This question u may ask m bcz right now I'm 19 and shes expecting from m to study higher 1st  , build ur own personality what it will be bt it should have to be in good and honest way then she will acppt m fully that's it .she respected my sexuality so I respected her thoughts I let her have her time to think about m and it's been 2 to 3 yrs she's accepted me .

Bt my family on which I believe on which I loved they didn't they think I'm dead for them ,they think I'm prostitute I do sex business,  I'm sex addiced that's why I'm not studying . Bt the truth is that I'm not having financial condition I've 2 options either I do study or job , if I do study I can't do job , bt I do job I can't continue the study . I choose job that's only a way for m To stable my home ......
I wanted to become a artist , fashion designer , model .
Bt it will happen slowly..
My family members like aunt and uncle thinks that if their children will be with m so their children will be become gay or lesbian they will come in influence of me so they used to keep them away from m ...... Actually it hurts bt it's their decision I can't change and I'll not give them a chance to regreat also .
It's pain full feeling that when ur friends and other people supports u , give u confidence, give u everything which ur expecting from ur family . U feel alone , u feel ditched and it happens again and again.

They will kept u separate from their self and that will be painfull and that feeling u will feel when u for family function and all will ignore u leaves u alone . I've feel that I've experienced that ... Bt I learn something from that . So like plz ignore that and concentrate ur future bcz they will not last long for ur life end . Just keep smiling . And don't bother that when people will criticize u bcz it's their job they will do what they are paid for . So be more focused on ur future that what u want to become in future. Be self independent that will help u to create a personality  . And never feel bad if u loose something , learn from it make urself beautiful , smart and strong ..

THE. REASON BEHIND TO WRITE THIS BLOG IS THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL CONFUSED , STUCKED IN THEIR FOOLISH IMAGINATION AND FORCE FROM HOME ,I THOUGHT ILL WRITE THESE BLOGS SO THAT I CAN HELP THEM TO BE FREE ...... I WILL BE POSTING THE NEXT PART SOON LOVE YOU ALL !! STAY BLESSED !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To my family