To my family

It's about I wanted to express my feelings that I'm feeling right now.......
Past couple days before I had accident . And m and my mom get hurt badly in that accident by god sake we don't had fracture. My boyfriend and my mama came to be with me and my mom for help . Then my aunt came . Then she take us with her to her house to take of us .
The thing is my aunt was so concerned about me and my mom as she's her sister obviously. I was there 11days .
The actual part was I have some clashes and so big disputes with my mother's sisters and brother about some family issues and with my sexuality.
My aunts and m have not talked, seen it's been almost 3 to 4 yrs it's specially with my 2nd aunt with whome I was 11days after the accident . I don't know in these days I felt lonelyness , I felt alone bcz she was not talking with me her husband too bt her kids were playing with me somehow ......
But she was taking care of me , she was giving me everything that I need , she was giving me silent love of which I was hungry . She made the food which is my favourite , she gave me support when i was in pain whilemy dressing was getting changed . She used to wake up in morning at 5am and does breakfast for me and my mom . She was literally busy in these days bcz her son was about to go for miletry school in a week almost , bt still she done everything for me . I don't know exactly why she was doing bt I was knowing that she's knows about me she knows that I'm gay bt still she does for me and in these 11days I had habbit of her , I had habbit of her silence .
I'm kind of sensitive person I can't let go my loved ones , even if I fought I can't I had connection with my all the 3 aunts I'm missing them so much I miss my family, those days .
I just want to let you know that I'm still that little pratik who was with u in past I'm the same . Yes I done some mistakes, I paid for them . I've sorted out all those mistakes I've said some things to u I know bt i am already sorry for that . I have been trying to set up my future , I'm trying very hard every single day .

I just need my family back ......
It's not about to accepting my sexuality bt it's about to have my family back
I know after reading this u might feel angry u feel so annoying I know bt it's real me I can't help with it . I can't stop miss my family
I hope you will understand my feelings

Your pratik Sonu ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When u comes out to ur Parents ...... Part 1